Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Asking a Female Stranger Out.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote affer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asking a Female Stranger Out.
    Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 10:43pm
So Girls I was on my Motor Bike today and saw a drop dead gorgeous woman walking down the street. I was so tempted to stop the bike, take off the helmit and ask the girl/offer the girl my number and tell her how stunning she was (Guess what I bottled it and just rode by) So ladys how would this be taken, Maybe creepy? or maybe suprised and flattered????
Sponsored Links

affer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote affer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 11:02pm
I'm too old to have to endure that nonsense now, but I experienced some of it when I was younger. It's a real pain in the ass, and I was never was what could be described as "drop dead gorgeous" so I can't imagine how tedious it must get for these women, being constantly sucked up to by random men on the street. Every schmuck wants a piece of her, based on absolutely *nothing* but the way she looks. The experience is a lot like swatting away horse flies. It's creepy as hell, IMO.

OP did you think you were being original? Like being solicited at random hasn't happened to her a million times already. Surprising and flattering, NOT.

vvvvv

pluss whats wrong with being blown away with striking good looks ? first impressions count

I'm sorry you didn't get the validation you were trolling for here, even though you asked for a woman's opinion. I guess contrary opinions don't count. If you wait long enough, you might encounter someone stupid and vain enough to be impressed by your kind of attention. All I can say is if that's your best example of leaving a good first impression on some woman you found on the street, good luck to ya. I'm not saying it would never work, but your chances are astoundingly low when you consider that the women you're after are already going to be (1) bored by your approach and/or (2) extremely selective. But hey some women are real derp and easy to flatter. If you're up for the good possibility of rejection, then it certainly doesn't cost you anything to take the chance. Let us know how that's workin' out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic