Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Guy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Do guys like women with big breast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do guys like women with big breast
    Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 1:12pm
I have some extremely large breast and i was wondering if guys like this? I think so, since they are always starring at them.Wink
Sponsored Links

Jason View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 2:41pm
This is a easy question to answer: YES

Next question...
affer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote affer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 10:38pm
Haha. of course guys like women with big breast. for me I don;t like them to big. The need to be proportional to the woman body. I am a T and A man. Tits and Ass.
marge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 8:37pm
lol.. you're turn on to that thing ??LOL
spock180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spock180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2013 at 7:08pm
Not all men  are  like affer  there  are men  who stare because  they probably have wives  who have smaller breast . as  for my self  a  B  or a C  is good enough  anything larger  is  just ...  ill just say getting in the way. but those are my  words  ..  but  like   the men who like to stare  at them  i would  have fun with that  if you like being stared at..

These are my definitions and not all men are alike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic