Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ex-Wife Wants to Meet My Filipina Girlfriend. Shou
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Ex-Wife Wants to Meet My Filipina Girlfriend. Shou

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ex-Wife Wants to Meet My Filipina Girlfriend. Shou
    Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 9:05pm
I have been divorced for eight years now and my ex-wife and I remained on good terms. We treat each other the same way we used to treat one another before we got together. She’s now married to someone else and has been pushing me to find someone new too. In fact, she’s the one who convinced me to sign up for LoveMe and I’m glad that I did.

In the site, I met the new love of my life. She’s a brilliant girl from the Philippines who’s fluent in English. I admire her so much because of her intelligence and character. She’s really a woman of substance and I really love that about her. She’s visiting me for a few weeks. It’ll be her first time coming here but not our first time seeing each other. We already met when I went to the Philippines last year.

In preparation for her arrival, I told my daughter and she was over the moon that my girlfriend is visiting. The problem is that she’s already broken the news to her mom. Now, my ex-wife wants to meet my girlfriend.  Would it be a good idea for them to meet? Should I introduce them to each other? I don’t really mind and my girlfriend doesn’t. It’s just that it might be a little weird to have my past and present in the same place together, meeting and making friends with each other.

I want to give her the best time when she visits. I need advice if introducing her to my ex-wife will ruin the whole experience of her stay. Any advice from folks who can relate?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic