Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Girl
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Should I get shoes for long distance gf?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
chad64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chad64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I get shoes for long distance gf?
    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 9:55pm
I know this would sound silly but someone told me that giving shoes to your partner means that “they will walk away.” In other words, by giving shoes as a gift would bring badluck and the relationship with end. It’s just superstition of course but I don’t want to test fate, you know? Cause we don’t really know if it would happen or not if I do give my gf shoes.

She’s an avid jogger and loves to run every morning. The first time we met was during an international dating social event and I couldn't help but notice how fit she was. She told me her workout schedule and diet regime she was on and that got me thinking, why not support her the best way I know how? I was thinking of giving her a pair of really good running shoes as a birthday gift a month from now but it’s just that, I’m doubting myself with that whole superstition thing. So plan B would be another thing that can help her out with her love of fitness. Maybe track pants? Can someone give me some suggestions?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic