Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > General Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mom said she’s afraid that I see her differently
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Mom said she’s afraid that I see her differently

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottben03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mom said she’s afraid that I see her differently
    Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 7:40pm

My mom just told me a secret that she’s been keeping from me since I was a child. It happened for as long as I can remember whenever I asked her about how her and my father met, she has always seem uncomfortable with the topic. Then finally, after 22 years, she told me everything. They actually met through a foreign socials event that they both attended in hopes for a better life. They signed up for that certain event and they both fell in love with each other. She was too ashamed to tell me the truth cause she’s afraid I might see her differently. With my father meeting a women who was joining one of those companies for marriage, she was worried I would be ashamed of her with my friends or something.

I honestly don’t see her differently. Not now, not ever. She is and will always be my mother and no matter what path she has walked in life, she is still the incredibly beautiful woman I know and love. I’m not very good at heart to heart speeches so I have yet to construct my thoughts and find a way to show how much I love her for her. Can anyone here give me some awesome suggestions I can pull off for her? It’s fine if it’s grand or not. Her birthday is also coming up so all is great with timing.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic