Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating over 50
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Mentioning you like sex

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mentioning you like sex
    Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 9:15am
So, I'm 64. I'm not dead or even close to it. And I still enjoy sex. I'm more interested in quality than quantity at this point in my life, but I don't think that's uncommon. But I think I'm attracting the wrong type of men by saying that in my profile. I was chatting with a seemingly nice man my age over the past couple of days. He never made any sexual innuendos (HUGE bonus), so when he asked if I wanted to chat on the phone, I was all for it. I sent him my phone number this morning and since I was at work, he asked me if I could text a little during the day and he'd call me this evening. I told him that was OK -- he said he wanted to send me a better picture. 

Flash forward to about an hour ago ... guess what I got a picture of on my phone? Let's just say it wasn't his face. I didn't reply and blocked his number on my phone. I messaged him through POF and told him I didn't need to see a picture of his d*ck -- I've seen plenty of them and I didn't ask him to send that. He told me that since I had that in my profile that I was "looking for sex." WTF? If I was looking for sex, I'd have "intimate encounter" on there.

Should I just take that language out? I think sex is an important part of a relationship and I don't want to get passed over because of the misconception that middle-aged women don't like sex. Does this happen to other women?

Edited by yesyesyesyeah - 06 Aug 2012 at 9:16am
Sponsored Links

hotzhot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotzhot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 2:43am
Agree
jimdad64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimdad64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 9:37pm
Wow,
I have seen a lot of naked pictures of ladies that I prefer not to see unless we were together in the bedroom, do they also want to see nasty stuff?
I am not sure, I only know that I like sex, but do not like to chat about it online, who knows who you are talking to until you actually meet them.
 I believe that particular stuff should be done in private, like we all hove body parts, right?
I am not a kid, I am 50 and have been married twice, and have 11 kids, we all know what we like, and that is to have somebody next to us that really likes us, at least on some level.
James

harbdull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harbdull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:58am
Hello .....how are you today ? i really love your pics  that of your smiling face i dont know if we can know each other better ? SmileTongueTongueBig smile
pro100pk2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pro100pk2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 5:21am
Love for all agesWink
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 5:54pm
I'm pleased you acted immediately to what he had done to you - some ppl have no common decency, makes me wonder how many other ladies he has done this to. Wish you well in the future in finding a nice partner Tongue
lookingthomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lookingthomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 9:06pm
I'm 70 and I love sex too, I'm not dead, and quality is what counts
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 2:26am
He was inappropriate, period.  You did nothing wrong, and him sending a pic like that in ANY case without it being asked for is not just wrong but stupid and juvenile.  Guys like that make all guys look bad and I really resent them, me being a man.
Charlescharles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlescharles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 4:41pm
just say that you suck dick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic