Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Girl
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Should I work abroad or not?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singlemommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I work abroad or not?
    Posted: 17 May 2018 at 6:12am

I am a single mother and I’ve been raising my child alone for 10 years already. My journey as a single mom has not been very easy. I experienced a lot of turmoil in my life, faced a lot of judgements, even being scowled by my parents. But all these, made me stronger. It’s for my son’s sake. But now, he’s turning 15, that means he’s going to high school already. So I need to earn more for his finances. I saw an ad in a foreign page, which talks about working abroad. This gave me an idea that I can support my son way better if I work outside the country. Should I work abroad or not? The thing is, I can’t trust anyone to take care of him when I’m away. About my parents, we haven’t been reunited since that mistake I had with my ex-bf. Please help!

Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 9:02pm
Curious: why would you even be asking this to a bunch of strangers?  That seems like a very personal situation that only you know how to properly handle.  You're a mother - what do your motherly instincts tell you?  I'd follow those before the advice of a well-meaning but perhaps clueless stranger.  Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic