Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Girl
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

She wants me to sign a prenuptial agreement.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyztresh33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She wants me to sign a prenuptial agreement.
    Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 4:43am
I am about to marry a rich American woman. I admit, it is quite overwhelming how much wealth she has. I guess I just got lucky on that day I met her. For the record, I do not live in the US; I am from a foreign land and I just lived there for a short time when I met her. I came up to her and talked to her for a while. Gladly, she was friendly enough to talk to me and that started everything. We hang out and eventually, I asked her out on a date which she gladly approved. We dated for two years and that’s when I finally decided it was time to tie the knot. I proposed for marriage and she held out her hand for me to slip the ring. After our first date as fiances, she invited me to her house. I thought we were just going to her condominium unit where we usually go when she says “my house.” I was surprised when we actually arrived at this big house and she tells me she actually lives there. Yup, I was just mind blown. As we went inside, I was greeted by her parents and a lawyer who is holding out a paper for me to sign. Yup, I was mind blown, again. It was a prenuptial agreement. Wait, what? It was stated that whatever happens to our marriage in the future, I won’t have anything to do with their wealth. I stormed out of the house, of course. Seriously, is this what women from USA think of foreign men? Enlighten me, please?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic