Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Reconsidering international brides dating.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellow360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reconsidering international brides dating.
    Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 3:31am
I have had an experience with these international brides dating sites and it wasn’t that good. I had a relationship with a Latina and she actually became my fiance after 2 years of dating and she became my wife after. We decided that she’ll move in with me here in the US and she did via green card. However, as years go by, I came to notice some of her unpleasant attitudes such as yelling at me and being too bossy and controlling. I just shrugged it off at first because I thought she was just having a hard time adjusting until I can’t take it anymore so I confronted her and to my surprise, she told me that she was only in it for the green card. Three years after, we got divorced. I was devastated, yes, but I had to move on, right? I am too old to find a wife in my locality so I was thinking to resort to foreign brides; however, I am doubtful and scared that I might experience the same thing twice. What do you think?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic