Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is kissing in the lips normal for best friends?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Is kissing in the lips normal for best friends?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hector1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is kissing in the lips normal for best friends?
    Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 4:22am

I met this girl during real singles tours and we started dating right after we hit it off. I really like this girl because she’s one of a kind. She’s fun to be with and we both like Sidney Sheldon’s books. Two weeks later, she let me meet her guy best friend. We decided to have a cup of coffee with her best friend. While this girl and I were talking about outdoor activities, waiting for the guy to come, someone suddenly grabbed her arm to hug her. I was shocked. Little did I know, it was the guy we have been waiting. So, she introduced me to him and we started chatting. I noticed that the guy is very clingy to her. He often held her hands and he even kissed her lips when he bid goodbye. Is that normal for best friends to kiss in the lips or there’s something going on between them and I am just a villain in their story? What do you guys think?

Sponsored Links

ariasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 9:49am
Well! it is not normal in best friends. A hug and a kiss on cheek can be acceptable. I think they are more than just friends.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic