Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I got twins and dad wants them to be adopted.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayajoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I got twins and dad wants them to be adopted.
    Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 4:26am
When I got pregnant before I turned 20, my dad was very furious. I understand that he was disappointed because no parent would be happy knowing their daughter just got pregnant and must drop out of school. He accepted it eventually and I was glad he did. Throughout my pregnancy, I was happy knowing daddy is on my side. Though my rude boyfriend didn’t took the responsibility, my dad was always there for me. Yet, I did not expect he was able to think ill of my babies. Two days ago, I delivered the two most precious little angels out of my womb. Both are girls who just happened to look like me. I fell into a deep slumber after the labor but I managed to look at them first. I was so excited to touch them when I wake up. However, my dad’s serious face welcomed my eyes. I told him I want to see my twins but he shook his head. He said my babies will be adopted by a foreign man who is one of the shareholders of his company and that I must go back to school to achieve my goals. Before he finished his speech, I was already crying and fuming mad inside. I know my dad; it is always what he wants over my happiness. I don’t know what to do now.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic