Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Is it normal for exes to be friends?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it normal for exes to be friends?
    Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 3:40am
My ex and I broke up over third party and that was my cousin. They are both in love with each other so I let my girlfriend go. She isn’t happy with me anymore; why should I cage her? Yet, after everything that had happened, we became friends. It was awkward at first but I got to learn it eventually. I cannot stop from seeing her more often though because she’s my cousin’s girlfriend now and she’s always present in our family gatherings. It’s so devastating to see her with my cousin but what can I do? At first, I stopped going to family gatherings because of her. However, my grandma asked me not to. You know, Thai ladies are very particular with family bonds so grandma will ask for my presence everytime there is a family celebration. I am not really certain if I already have moved on or am I just acting civil toward her. Is this normal? I mean, her and I being friends?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic