Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > Health and Fitness
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Going to the gym

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going to the gym
    Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 9:13am
I'm trying to get back into jogging. Last year I was walk/jogging 4 miles a day but I was living in KY and had a local park and jogging buddy. I've recently started the Couch to 5K and the equipment in the hotel I live in is not reliable. I have a gym membership and I don't mind jogging there, but I also like to lift weights and do other exercises. I do these in my room. I'm very intimidated by the guys at the gym in the weight area. I feel as if they look at me like "why are you here"? There is a separate women's area secluded in a room by itself, but I feel like that's where they want to hide the unattractive, big girls. I never felt this way at any of the gyms back home. I feel like I need to get out to the gym to be more sociable too, but maybe I'm just making excuses....should I just overlook the meatheads or just go to my unattractive, big girl room or just stay home??
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic