Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Fencing accident

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phx19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fencing accident
    Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 9:33pm
Today I was fencing a girl at my club and by accident I hit her hard in the neck. She carried on fencing, but then a few seconds later she was crying and was clearly distressed. I think I must have hit a nerve or something. Obviously I felt really bad about this. I said I was really sorry at the time. Would it be a reasonable gesture for me to buy her chocolates and give them to her next lesson, or is this "over the top" since fencing is a contact sport and it was completely accidental?
Sponsored Links

buggsss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buggsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 9:33pm
Did you appologise when you hit her hard and did she cry because you showed no remorse for hitting her so hard? How badly did you hurt her? If she ends up with an injury as a result you may want to send flowers and/or a get well card. If you feel bad about making someone cry ( without causing an injury ) while fencing maybe you should not fence with girls.

I would only buy her chocolates if you were intending on trying to pick her up.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic