Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > General Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can I sue a hotel for horrible customer service?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Can I sue a hotel for horrible customer service?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitchelle01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I sue a hotel for horrible customer service?
    Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 7:44pm

This is by far, the worst experience I have ever had staying at a so called “5-star” hotel. I got here from an exhausting 12-hour flight and spoke to the receptionist regarding my reserved room, only to find out that the hotel is already fully booked. She told me all the rooms were taken because there was a huge Latin foreign affair event going on in their conference rooms. She insisted that there were no rooms left and when I demanded to speak to her manager, she suddenly changed her mind and told me they had one free.

Just when I started to calm down, I got to my room to finally rest only to find out the sheets were not even clean. There were dirty pieces of tissue everywhere, a large unrecognizable stain on the blanket, and to top it all off, there were no clean towels and the bedside phone didn’t even work. I had to go all the way down to voice out my complaints and request for new sheets, and guess what? The receptionist that booked the disgusting room for me already went home and didn’t even input it in their system.

As it turns out, the room was actually for employees that had to work double shifts and needed a room to rest and freshen up, which explained the small size. From a legal standpoint, can I actually sue this hotel for their horrible customer service? As a guest that paid for a suite overlooking the city, I feel so deceived- and they wouldn’t even give me a refund for my payment!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic