Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My friend’s severely depressed.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecily25a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My friend’s severely depressed.
    Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 7:50pm

My friend moved back abroad with her family to try and earn enough money to pay off all their debt. She and her boyfriend, who are now long distance, are constantly fighting over how my friend is. Her boyfriend doesn't seem to help her when she’s having depression episodes and my friend seems to disregard anyone’s opinion or feelings when she asks for help. I’m torn in between the two of them because they both have their own faults. One, my friend is so depressed that I don’t even know how to help or comfort her. Two, I understand what her boyfriend is going through because she’s literally almost impossible to handle when she’s going through her episodes.

I tried giving her advice, a number to a foreign therapist that my family knows who’s residing in her state, and convincing her boyfriend to not give up on my friend. I’ve tried everything. I honestly don’t know what to do anymore. I’m afraid my friend might do something rash. Advice please?

Sponsored Links

calebsmpercy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calebsmpercy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 9:50pm
hey so sorry about ur friend
firstly u may hav tried in the past but i think the reason it seems ur fforts arent working is because ur friend hasnt seen as well as admitted she has a problem the only time u can help her is if u make her see dat she has a problem den she admitts she ha a problem and needs help nly then do i think u cn help her effectly for a start
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic