Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Co-parenting tips for 3-year old son

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendler27ad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Co-parenting tips for 3-year old son
    Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 8:09pm

My wife and I divorced not so long ago. It was an amicable separation and we still keep a civil relationship for our sake and for our son. He’s currently 3 years old and is living with my ex-wife. I’m still new to this co-parenting thing and if I’m being honest, the adjustments I’ve had to make are hard. I work in a foreign marriage agency and it occupies me most of the day. Sometimes I get called to work on weekends which is supposed to be my day to spend with my son. So I bring him to a play center until I’m off work. It’s really tough for me because before I had my wife to take care of him whenever I get called in for work on weekends and holidays. My ex-wife is mostly unavailable on weekends now. I also don’t want to p on the opportunity to have my boy under my care. It’s just that I don’t know how to organize my time and manage everything. Can someone give me tips on how to deal with this better?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic