Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Any creative ideas for a first date?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsirecarter30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any creative ideas for a first date?
    Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 6:59pm
I met this woman through my top foreign dating coach. He matched us up after explaining that based on my interests and bbies, she is the most perfect match for me. Anyway, we’ve been talking to each other on Instagram and Messenger, and have scheduled a date for this weekend. I’m feeling nervous, yet excited at the same time. Any creative ideas for our first date together? I don’t wanna bore her with the usual “movie-dinner-drinks” routine that most dating couples do. I wanna sw her a good time and have an unforgettable date with this woman. I’m open to any ideas or tips 🙂
Sponsored Links

jumpdates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumpdates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 3:06am
According to my personal experience, if you want to do some creative things on your first date so you should order a cake for her so that they understand your excitement to meet you. You also can decorate your venue of the date through flowers, lighting and all.

If you know which food they like so you can order yourself for her and playing soft music to your date-venue so you can talk more and share their feelings into each other on your comfort zone.

But firstly, you know about their dislikes and likes so that you can arrange the whole things in proper manner.

I hope my suggestions will help you to make your first date so memorable. Good Luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic