Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I want to ask her out but I'm doubtful.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blakecooper29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want to ask her out but I'm doubtful.
    Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 4:41am
My grandpa was rushed to the spital five months ago. I spent the wle month there looking after him since I do not have a job. He was in the spital for the wle three months and I was there. While I was there, I noticed that the nurse w attended to him is a foreign lady. She’s quite attractive and she speaks intelligently. She always explains the situation to me everytime she comes in to check on my grandpa. We became friends through that situation. I find her really attractive at first and it eventually developed to something else. I know for myself that I want to ask her out during tse times but I just can’t because I still have my grand dad to think about. When my grandpa ped away, I tught we won’t be able to see each other anymore but she went to my grandpa’s funeral. Even after two months from his burial, I can’t ask her out because I’m not sure whether she’d want me. I mean, she’s a professional nurse and I do not have a job let alone finished college. What do you think suld I do?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic