Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > General Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Introverts vs Extroverts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alwayswelcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introverts vs Extroverts
    Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 10:23pm
I am writing a quick article on surviving university as an introvert, and I'm interested in what you guys have to say. 

Are you an introvert? Are social situations draining for you? Have you ever hid in the bathroom at a party? Do you find excuses to not hang out with your friends? 

Are you an extrovert? Are you a social butterfly? Do you always need other people around you? 

I am an introvert and my boyfriend is an extrovert. There was a period of time when we were having people over our house every night and I pretty much had a mental breakdown because I was exhausted. Boyfriend hates even going for a shower alone, I usually stand in the bathroom and hang out with him, haha. I used to go to the movies by myself all the time because I couldn't be bothered hanging out with someone else. It takes Boyfriend an hour to leave anywhere because he has a good chat to everyone. I avoid having lunch with people because I need alone time. 

What are your experiences?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic