Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Girl
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

The innocent" act" some women put on on sites

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1goodone4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The innocent" act" some women put on on sites
    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 6:25pm
Hello,
I have not been able to get an honest answer to this in years, and wonder what the real purpose behind the game is...

Many times, more than not, a woman after some small talk will make some kind of a statement about one of my pics, and add a quick dovetail to the question requiring me to answer a sexually based question. You all know that most of you do not want to advertise as being a straight up trailer slut- or street hooker-whether you are or not - I am not the judge, 

I get that part. However, this recurring pattern of having an initial strong conversation and then making it so that one question must be answered with at least some sexual content...( for example after some small talk a girl may say " that pic of you by the beach is nice. Oh, is that your daughter I see way back walking down the galley stairs? 
And the games begin. First I dont post pics of me with my dates half naked in the water on any dating site. But in one pic, there is like a half body split from the top down in half cropped of what is a female in a bikini not even close to me and impossible to tell from the pic that she was a hot 22 year old hooters girl. So when I blow it off and change the topic its now " on".. they HAVE ti know now, and the details. So after the 20 minute badgering to tell them who this person was and I say oh just a girl I dated for a short time. - It has just begun. Either playing " shocked" that I was on a boat with a girl as if- they were not right now on a site called 
" Fuck me sluts for  anyone"  that we just met on, lol 
Finally the big D question, 
" So you must have a big cock huh" ( giggle giggle) 
I am like " whatever - and again change it back to a talk about us not others. 
But she does not stop until she sees it in a pic or asks me to take one or now we must video chat. Ok fine. Im down- I like it when a girl wants to get naked with me and chat!!
But, then the end...she shows her goods and asks me to whip " The Punisher" out and show her...and then the grand academy award moment- " OH MY GOD YOU PERVERT" IM BLOCKING YOU"

( Not to even mention that it is those " your a pervert " girls when you finally show them what they asked for -- who behind closed doors can and do unzip your jeans with their teeth and stay on their knees until every last drop has been poured down deep in their thoats- then ask you to spank them with the bobby stick they happen to have in their purse...lol ) 

Why the games?

IM like- but, well  you asked, I mean - aww fuck it

WHY????Wacko

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic