Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > Everything Facebook, Myspace and Twitter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

If I die facebook app

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66pk44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If I die facebook app
    Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 10:49pm

It's clear that Facebook consumes many Internet users' lives, so isn't it fitting that it should be the first to update your friends upon your death with a self-recorded video farewell?
The If I Die app, installed through Facebook, offers a morbid twist on Facebook's status as the go-to-site for finding out the latest about your friends' lives, including their exit from this mortal coil.

"Last words," the man says as the twinkling music plays on. "We all hope we'll get a chance to say some, but not knowing when or where we're going to die makes it a bit tricky."
That's where the app and your most trusted Facebook friends come into play for your adieu.
After installing the app, you can record a video or text message with whatever parting words you wish to share now that you are no longer with the living.
Once that's recorded, you choose three Facebook friends who will receive a message to confirm your death -- whenever that happens.
When all three Facebook friends confirm your demise, the pre-recorded message or video will be published on your wall for all to read.
It's a bit of morbid fun.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic