Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I’m Liking Two Women Same Time (What Should I Do
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I’m Liking Two Women Same Time (What Should I Do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlo89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I’m Liking Two Women Same Time (What Should I Do
    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 10:47am
Ok I’m liking two women right now, I’m not exclusive to either of them but I do feel really guilty. I’m 31 (M).

Girl #1: I have known longer since 2015, she lives in Tennessee I live in Georgia kinda long distance. Honestly I have only met her once and it was this year in June. We have a connection & yes we did have sex. To be honest this girl went back to her ex on me in March and that relationship lasted until May & I was hurt then but I decided to give her another chance. I have a friendship with this woman & I have made her feel special just from the things I have done for her. Now she has a very busy schedule because of work, college, & helping her son with school. She told me that she’s not ready for a relationship right now due to having a busy schedule, that she doesn’t know when she’ll be ready & that it might not happen because she doesn’t know what she’ll be doing. She has told me that she has feelings for me though. She’s 30 until December 19th.

Girl #2: I have known her since last year in December, a coworker referred me to her. I still have not seen her yet because she wants to wait until COVID-19 is over. She lives close to my city & obviously the same state. I want to meet her & she wants to meet me. I have video chatted with her a few times. I have grown to have a bit of a crush on her though. I can tell she has some sort of interest in me because she always hits me up. Her schedule is not as busy as Girl #1 & She’s 40 until December 5th.

Like I have said I have made no commitments to either, but feel guilty. With Girl #1 it may take a while or a few years before she’s ready to commit. With Girl #2 we just need to meet because I think she might be more ready.

What should I do? Should I keep quiet right now knowing there’s no commitments made? Or should I just wait it out then say something? I don’t want to lead them but at the same time I just don’t know what to say or if I should say anything.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic