Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Cursed of being single forever?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportsfan1995 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cursed of being single forever?
    Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:48pm
Hi,

It has been hell finding a girl to spend time with and have a meanful relationship with: I joined POF. com which is very depressing. The 1st girl I talk to on there talked to me for 3 months and the day before the 1st date she cancels and said she wants to be friends even though we were still friends on facebook I saw that she chose another guy over me. The next couple years on there was girls leading me on to build their ego. Next was a girl who I had a crush on in high school. She went through a very bad breakup so I tried to cheer her up. We did go on a date and she said she liked spending time with me that day. When I asked her to consider me for a relationship she said she doesn't want to date for a LONG while. Last was a girl I recently met. She seemed she was nice and pretty but one problem she is hangs around with drunks and beggers who beg for money and drug users. Most of the time I spend with her is when she's with those people. She said if I dont like hanging around them then I can't talk to her anymore. All the girls I try to introduce myself in public are very shallow every time I say hi to them. Can I find that one special girl in my lifetime or did I get cursed of being single forever?
Sponsored Links

happensw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happensw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 4:21pm
Hell, yes!) Being single is the divine pleasure) You just get it all in the right way, don't get upset. Nobody bothers you in this world, just yourself, and that's so cool! The only living thing I care about and sincerely love is my dog) No, I'm not selfish - maybe, a little bit, - I just appreciate good communication (at OkCupid, https://kovla.com/datings/us/long-beach/) without obligations. We're young and that's just what we need! Wish you to feel the same gorgeous! Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic