Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Sex and Dating
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Older man, why women don't chat with me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romantch69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Older man, why women don't chat with me?
    Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 9:47pm
I'm an older man, but I don't understand why women will not even answer my emails or messages? Can anyone give med some answers?Smile
Sponsored Links

ashleybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashleybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 6:35pm
i will chat with you if you mail me ASAP pleaseStarTongueLOL

romantch69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romantch69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 8:47pm
OK I'm here to chat, are you really going to talk to me?WinkClap
cowboydeaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowboydeaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 10:10am
Widower of 9 years is thorn in my life but the question why do so many 30-ish or older email me pretty pic  and chat with a bunch of your personal life info can not or will not video as to back up the pic as the real person speaking or show proof it is them and then I call them SCAMMER which they are and they HOLLER back - 'I am real'

So in this life who really are real when I am looking for a lady between 58 to 70, no smoke, slender or average, good health, know how to give a touch to a house that is happiness, dark hair brunette. So where are you near 34420 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic