Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Girl
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

curious as hell?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romantch69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: curious as hell?
    Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 8:43pm
Is there a woman on this site that will explain to me, what do you want in a man, what are the things that you expect from them? Why don't you answer any messages or emails? 
Seriously, what is it with all of the women on here?
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 3:37pm
I am not sure about other girls' thoughts. For me, I want to feel safe when I am with the one who I like. I also want him to also care about me for every single thing including those are really meaningless things. 
romantch69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romantch69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:41pm
Joyeee
I agree with you, I've always tried to make the woman I'm with very protected, to feel safe whatever we're doing. But, how can you do that when no one answeres you? When someone answers you, all of a sudden they're talking about marriage? I know that is what were on here for, but right off the bat it's LTR or living with each other? Do you think it's OK to live together just to find out your not compatible?
Thank you so much for the answer. it's appreciated.Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic