Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My girlfriend’s vegan Need some tips and insigh
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My girlfriend’s vegan Need some tips and insigh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelv2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My girlfriend’s vegan Need some tips and insigh
    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 8:34pm

I’m a lover of food and international cuisines. It’s because of my cravings that I decided to try out attending a romance tour in Thailand. From there, I was able to meet and date a woman who is now my girlfriend. When I was in Thailand, we went to some of her favorite restaurants and places. 
I love the food as much as I love her but there was one thing that surprised me and it was that it turns out she’s a vegan. I have nothing against people’s taste pallets or vegan’s in particular, but I’m wondering how she would react when she tries out some of my favorite dishes. I’m a meat lover since birth and some of my favorite cuisines includes red meat and chicken. 
I was thinking if her being a vegan would somehow affect our relationship. What do you guys think? I’m looking for some insights and personal opinions here especially from those who are together with vegans as well. Thanks a ton!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic