Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Let's talk about men and women.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romantch69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let's talk about men and women.
    Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 8:15pm
I've always considered myself a gentleman in every aspect of life. I am always clean, nice clothes, nice shoes, hair combed, Shaved, and if I see you without a smile, I'll give you mine. I love to buy nice things for the one I'm with. I never throw my clothes on the floor, when I come in, I always give a kiss out and ask how your day went? I believe if we clean the house together, then we have more time to go places together. 
But unfortunately, I guess I'm not the kind of guy a woman wants on this site? I've become disappointed in the women on this site. They never answer your emails or even try? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR, IF IT'S SEX, SAY SO, DON'T BE AFRAID OF SAYING WHAT YOU WANT?
Sponsored Links

romantch69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romantch69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:05pm
I put the last post on here just to see what women are looking for, I see you probably read it and said what a woos? You could run all over me because I'm not a man because of what I do! 
You could not be more wrong, I never hit a woman, but I have other ways to control situations in a relationship. Just to let you see the other side of me, I was in the Navy Seals, martial arts, I boxed in the golden gloves. I've been around the world once and half way around 4 times. 
SO ALL YOU WOMEN ON HERE CAN KISS MY ***. YOUR NOT WORTH MY TIME.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic