Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Contacting each other outside of dating site.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darnzryl1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contacting each other outside of dating site.
    Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 4:49am
I’ve registered in an international dating site with matchmaking services called A Foreign Affair. The site allowed me to meet a ton of beautiful women and I have started to correspond with them. For 4 months now, I’ve been in a continuous correspondence with Elena. She’s fluent in English and she’s only 7 years younger than me. She is independent and even has her own business. She’s nice, sweet and gorgeous… pretty much the perfect girl for me.

So, I’ve decided to ask her to do Skype calls with me. I want to be able to talk with her while seeing each other face to face for a change. She hasn’t responded since I sent that letter, so now I wonder if I scared her off or if that is her way of saying she doesn’t want to… and now I wonder, when is the right time to ask for video calls? I’ve never done online dating and I’m new to this. If it’s true that I might not be able to hear from Elena after the letter, then I want to know when is the write time so I won’t make the same mistake. I need some advice!!!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic