Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > General Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are resorts better than regular hotels in Kiev?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Are resorts better than regular hotels in Kiev?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaunv1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are resorts better than regular hotels in Kiev?
    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 8:13pm
After doing a bit research for my stay upcoming trip to Kiev. I still don’t have accommodations and I’m running out of time. I’m afraid that I might not be able to get a room if I book too late. As of now, I have two options. Either i stay in a hotel in the city or I book a room in one of the resorts. There are resorts in Kiev, right?

In terms of budget, I don’t really have much of a limit. But it would be great to get the best value from my money. I don’t mind spending as long as I’m getting the equal amount of what I’m spending. A friend of mine said they had a pretty good hotel room back when he joined some kind of romance singles tour that was being held there a while back.

I need advice on which accommodation is a better choice for my stay. If there’s not much difference with the rooms in resorts than in the regular hotels, then i must just as well stay in a regular hotel. But, I might be wrong. Any advice will help. Thanks!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic