Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

It all started with a Facebook Page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gjones1964 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It all started with a Facebook Page
    Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 5:01am
So, I saw this Facebook Page named A Foreign Affair. The interface looked like an online dating site but after browsing through, it’s actually a matchmaking service site. They post pictures of women coming from different cities and countries and videos are also present on the page.

While viewing some of the pictures, I observed that these women are so gorgeous. Man, they are so attractive! They have these alluring eyes and tempting lips. I’m yearning for these women already. Now, how should I contact them?

I also watched the videos. Just then I realized AFA do singles tours in cities like Nikolaev, Shenzhen, Cartagena, Cebu, etc. By these tours, the possibility of meeting beautiful and single women will happen. Nothing is impossible, that’s probably their slogan.

Right after that, I opened the website linked to the FB page. The interface is beautiful and engaging. I want to register and join the singles tour but I’m a little skeptical. What do you think? Should I continue or not? Thanks for your responses!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic