Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Girlfriend's visa got denied. What should we do?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Girlfriend's visa got denied. What should we do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcd4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girlfriend's visa got denied. What should we do?
    Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 7:22pm

I was so excited for my girlfriend to visit me in Texas this summer but everything just crashed after we got the result of her visa application. The immigration denied her visa and we’re both lost on what we want to do next. 
We were told that we could try applying again after a certain period but my girlfriend seems too upset to reconsider. This would’ve been our second time together after our first meeting during a romance tour.
She says she feels bad for me because of the money I spent on her failed application and the airfare I had to pay ahead. We really thought our plan would go smoothly but sadly, it didn’t. Can someone give me advice on what we can do next? How do convince my girlfriend to re-apply without being too pushy? Should I just visit her again instead?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic