Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My 28 year old daughter doesn’t approve of my gi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My 28 year old daughter doesn’t approve of my gi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amanoftruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 28 year old daughter doesn’t approve of my gi
    Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 7:17pm

My 28 year old daughter doesn’t approve of my girlfriend who is only 4 years older than her

I met this amazing woman on this website called Loveme. Her name is Yulia, she’s from the Ukraine, and everything about her is just great. She’s so smart and funny, and we just connect on so many levels.

I’ll be the first to admit that we have a significant age gap I’m 59, and she’s only 33 years old. But the age gap has never been an issue. We’ve always been upfront with each other. We had been dating for almost 18 months before I decided to introduce her to my family. I have 3 kids, the 2 sons and 1 daughter.

My eldest daughter is 28 years old, she’s never really been open to the idea of me dating someone who’s only a few years older than her. My two sons, 25 and 23, don’t really mind, they’ve actually been pretty supportive.

I’m starting to seriously consider proposing to Yulia. I want my entire family to support the two of us. I’m asking if there’s anything I can do to make the two of them get along? Even though my daughter has her own place, she comes over fairly often, I really want us all to get along. Do you have any advice or suggestions on what I can do about this situation? I’d really appreciate it.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic