Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Sex and Dating
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Bicurious and confused

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Charlescharles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlescharles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bicurious and confused
    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 4:31pm
I fantasize about being in bed with a 10inch dick.
Sponsored Links

jacksontowne23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksontowne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 4:10pm
Maybe we'll both get some answers then. pefully get a nice person willing to give us our fantasy. Lol. I'm from missouri if any big s want to let me feel it. Lol.
gary696969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary696969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 4:04pm
Hello w are you? Well I have the same problem
jacksontowne23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksontowne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 3:52pm
I'm a 43 yr old straight white guy. Many times I have fantasized about trannies. My current girlfriend recently introduced me to my feminine side with a strapon. Done it a few times abd absolutely loved it. So since we did that I've been checking out shemale and I get so aroused watching and wondering w it would be to actually take a shemale deep inside me until I took a load of inside me. I'm just curious about my feminine side and w far I would submit to that experience. I guess my question is do women find it sexy to see a man submissive to and also suld I follow through with it or let sleeping dogs lie.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic