Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

What is it like to join a dating site?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesangels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is it like to join a dating site?
    Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 5:26am

My friend, Joel, is happily married to a Filipina. He met her while participating a Singles Tour in Philippines held by A Foreign Affair. For 6 months, I saw nothing on my friend’s face but happiness. He’s always proud of her whenever we meet. I guess I’ll give AFA a shot!

So, I opened the website. I browsed and browsed. I viewed some of the profiles. I read the women’s profiles. I scanned some of their pictures. I looked eagerly and the service is a little interesting. Now, which of these women should I choose? A lot of choices are given here: Asian, European, Latinas, Russians.

I might try to get involved with the women of the Philippines also. I want to experience what my friend is experiencing now. Should I really delve into AFA’s service? What is it like to join such site? I need your advice before I do so. I don’t want scammers if you know what I mean. Thanks, Y'all!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic