Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Matchmaker... yay or nay? Advice!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murphy1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matchmaker... yay or nay? Advice!
    Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 6:33am

I am such a hopeless romantic that I tried my hand in matchmaking. I recommended, practically forced to be honest, my friend Greg to go on one of those matchmaking tours you see online or in movies. And guess what? Till now he thanks me every time we bump into each other in person because he’s that grateful! He met this down to earth Russian lady and he’s always been interested in the culture so that was a total bonus. They are just so perfect for each other! They’re even expecting a baby in a couple months, even promised to name the baby after me!

Sponsored Links

kaitlynlily6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaitlynlily6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 6:28am
That's so good to hear and congratulations to your friend. Not too many find their right match online. Consider reading reviews from afriendrfinder, just google and find different dating sites with honest reviews. Hopefully you can find the right partner from one of those, just choose the one with the best reviews co'z you'll definitely find quality online daters and great communities to join.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic