Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My online girlfriend wants to travel with me.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingforu07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My online girlfriend wants to travel with me.
    Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 9:01pm
My online girlfriend wants to travel with me. I'm planning to propose by then. Is it a good idea?

I currently am in a relationship with a woman online on a website called A Foreign Affair. She’s currently living in Ukraine and I live in the United States. She’s planning on coming here for a month to take a trip around the country for vacation.

We’ve been dating for 3 years now and we’ve already met a couple of times in Ukraine. She thinks it’s about time she comes over here to visit me and spend some time touring around from state to state.

She’s been saving up quite an amount for this trip, and I could not be happier. This pushed me to make the final decision to propose. I want to make sure that I’ll be making the right move, I want to do it right.

I’m not much of a Romeo but I do feel like we’re ready to spend the rest of our lives together. I could not think of anyone else but this woman.

I want to plan my future with her and I’m sure we’ll both be happy together. My only problem now is how I would execute my proposal and if everything is a good idea. Would I need any necessary group of people like photographers, videographers, or planners?

Should I just bring her somewhere quiet and propose to her? I want everything to be perfect and romantic. Any advice and suggestions would be a huge help. Thanks so much in advance you guys! Can’t wait to hear from you folks!

Sponsored Links

singlekatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singlekatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 12:28pm
hello well can i get to know you more better and i will love to travel 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic