Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Ex-girlfriend is asking to talk after months

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alonzo36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ex-girlfriend is asking to talk after months
    Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 8:31pm

I woke up this morning and I saw my ex-girlfriend’s message on my inbox. She said she wanted to talk to me but didn’t say the reason why. We broke up early January of this year. We’ve had two closure talks already and I already had two attempts of getting back with her. Both attempts got a big fat no from her. So I’m kind of conflicted right now if I should still meet up with her. I mean why now? What does she want? I also don’t want to regret giving away this chance and end up moping about it later on. Although, I already kind of moved on now. I’m already talking to new girls on Tinder and is considering joining those social dating events thing. Would meeting my ex affect this progress?

Sponsored Links

frederickallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frederickallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 9:43am
Dont think you are over your ex ... this will pose serious problems for your new relationp .... u know best ... if you dont want her anymore just tell her you ve moved on ... cos its obvious she is still lding onto you.... please be careful not to hurt this new girl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic