Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

For the first time in my life, I’m truly happy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gentleperson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For the first time in my life, I’m truly happy
    Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 8:05pm

Throughout my entire life, I’ve never been as happy as I am now. I never thought it was possible to be this happy. The reason behind all this is because of my relationship with my amazing girlfriend, Katya, who I met on a romance tour through in Ukraine.

Needless to say, she’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a woman. She’s gorgeous, smart enough to discuss all kinds of topics from politics to philosophy, and she is just so sweet and kind. From a young age, I believed that I would never find anybody who I could really love because of growing up watching my parents’ marriage fall apart, and I accepted that fact at the time.

I thought I would simply live the rest of my life alone, and I thought I was okay with that. I discovered new hobbies, and had time to focus on my career, and I thought my life was good. Then I went on LoveMe on a whim and a friend’s recommendation, and decided to sign up for one of their romance tours, since I’ve never been to Ukraine before, and it sounded like a beautiful place.

And that’s when my life took a turn for the better. The second I laid my eyes on Katya, it felt like everything in my life finally made sense. From that night on, we’ve talked and communicated online. We’ve been together for nearly a year, and we’re already talking about moving in together, and quite possibly, marriage. I’m just so happy, and so excited, I wanted to share this feeling with the whole world. Have you ever met anybody who made you feel complete?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic