Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Sharing Netflix with ex-girlfriend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ryker92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryker92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sharing Netflix with ex-girlfriend
    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 8:41pm
I’m fresh off the boat in this whole “staying friends with ex” thing and I’m still kind of confused on the specifics. Is it a good idea to still share a Netflix account with my ex-girlfriend? We started sharing an account not so long after we got together. I remember us watching her favorite tv series and Disney classics during weekends. One time we watched this movie about some matchmaking tours or something and made quite a laugh about it.

After our mutual break up, we agreed that it was very practical for us to share one account with two screens and split the bill equally. She sends her share directly to my bank account. We don’t really share profiles because she has her own and I have mine so it’s still like having our own account but not really. Should I go on with this arrangement or should I tell her we can’t do this anymore? What do you guys think?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic