Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My ex-wife doesn't agree about me marrying again.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My ex-wife doesn't agree about me marrying again.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
youngman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My ex-wife doesn't agree about me marrying again.
    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 7:09am

I have been divorced for a year already, my ex-wife decided to cut everything that connects us except for the subsidy I’m giving to our two-year old son. Just two months ago, I attended a singles Latin tour where I met this very wonderful woman I learned to love. I asked her out often, even travel together. She is my girlfriend now and I’m thinking about asking her to marry me soon. My ex-wife has known about this just weeks ago. I was actually expecting she’ll be happy but the opposite of it happened. She was pissed and disappointed. She doesn’t agree about me marrying for the second time. Her reason was about me not giving full support for our kid if I’m tied with my Latina girlfriend already. I said it won’t happen, I already committed to our child and I really meant it. But she’s not considerate of me tying the knot again. Tell me, does she have any right to do such? 

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic