Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My gf is so scared of my dog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
algine29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote algine29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My gf is so scared of my dog
    Posted: 06 May 2018 at 8:59pm

My girlfriend just moved in with me and she’s so scared of my dog. I have a beautiful german shepherd girl who gets a bit aggressive when there are other people around. My dog barks a lot whenever she’s unfamiliar with people. Since my gf lived far away, we didn’t really hang out much in my house and so, this is the first time my gf will be around my dog and vice versa. My gf did mention at a social romance tour we attended that she is scared of dogs but I didn’t think much about this because I didn’t know the extent of her fear. I didn’t know she was THAT scared to the point that she won’t go out of the room since she fears that my dog will follow her around the house. She screams when my dog gets too close to her and she almost collapses whenever my dog tries to jump on her (my dog is very playful). How do I make my gf comfortable with my dog? Who should I call for help regarding problems like these? Thanks so much.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic