Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Should I let my mom join internet brides?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beyondhorizon38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I let my mom join internet brides?
    Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 3:35am
One afternoon, I went to my mother’s room because someone’s looking for her over the telephone and I didn’t know who it was. So, I went upstairs to her room. I was calling her from outside but no one answered. I knocked and still, nothing happened. Since the door wasn’t locked, I went inside. My mom was in the bathroom, so that was why. She told me to wait and I told the man on the line to wait too. While I was waiting, I saw her laptop opened on her bed. Shockingly, it was on internet brides website. She signed up and it was bad. I mean, my mom’s still sexy but she has aged. I asked her why and she said she wants to get married again. I told her to stop whatever she’s thinking because I won’t let her. She has grandchildren already and the idea is ridiculous but she insisted to join. She’s very hard headed. Should I just let her join and live the life she wants?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic