Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

London 2012 Olympics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buggsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: London 2012 Olympics
    Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 9:26pm
Is anybody going to tune in to watch it? The opening ceremony for Beijing in 2008 was pretty spectacular, so I don't know how the London one will measure up. What are your thoughts on it? Which country or Olympic athlete would you be rooting for? I'm from Canada, so I'd happy if we even get a medal. Some of my favorite events to watch is the triathlon and the marathon race. I really don't want to make a 200 word post I just wanna write the same word 200 times
Sponsored Links

Phx19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phx19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 9:29pm
Who'll win the positive blood test tally? I'd like to see a daily update on that. Won't see any USA USA chants for that?

this will be probably one of the worst games for awhile, got a bad feel to it with goings on in england..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 7:03pm
The London Olympics was much better than the Beijing Olympics by far. You have to hand it to those Brits, they did a Grrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttttt Job.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic