Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Does loving mean getting hurt all the time?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
matanga2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matanga2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does loving mean getting hurt all the time?
    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 8:03am
I am Cynthia Matanga,
My father was top politician before he died in auto motor accident Last years 2019,
Before his death he told me that he deposited $4.500.000.00, in one of the bank here,
Please i will need your  assistance for investing the money in hotel
business or  real estate management in your country,if you are willing to work with me,
reply back, for more details,
Thanks
Cynthia Matanga
Sponsored Links

KateL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KateL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 3:34pm
Complitely agree with you.
TonyRain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyRain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 11:34am
Stop hurting yourself! Start a new life. Let good people into your life. Or learn to enjoy life even when you're alone.
drey081 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drey081 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 1:15am
It's possible you know sometimes we humans and we can't see the future only God can sometimes people go out of your life because they might cause hurt later in the future and sometimes we ignore the true that love us and chease after w doesn't and it goes around sometimes try to study w is always around you just to catch attention but never be too stupid
poet4romance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poet4romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 11:06pm
It's no different for guys. My first GF hurt me so badly it was years before I let another woman be close to me. She hurt me too, maybe as badly as the first girl did. I can't say that I've ever had a good relationp. Seems I get the crazies, liars, cheats, abusers, and some even stole from me. With the sad state of affairs I see now, I think humans may be going extinct. Girls won't even try with a guy that won't text. I watched a girl text her BF that sitting next to her, that's just sick. I'm a writer and I've written many beautiful romantic pieces, and they just don't fit in a text. Witut the romance what's left with the worth of a ?
adaline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adaline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 5:01am

When I was younger, my parents taught me that love is a beautiful thing and that it’s the most wonderful feeling an individual could feel. They taught me that I suld love witut condition and that I suld love witut regrets. I grew up believing that. I had my first boyfriend when I was 18 and everything seemed magical to me that time; I couldn’t get enough of the fact of him loving me. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for the both of us. I was heartbroken but I still held on to what I have learned from my parents. I kept loving until I became too broken that now, I could not fix myself. Tell me, is this supposed to be love? Until when will it keep hurting? When will it last? When will it stop or will it ever stop?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic