Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - She ditched me on our dates to see her bestfriend.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

She ditched me on our dates to see her bestfriend.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blair252 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She ditched me on our dates to see her bestfriend.
    Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 4:51am
So I have been dating this girl for not quite long, maybe about for three months now. Altugh we don’t constantly see each other but we make it sure that we get to have a date every once in a while. wever, as our relationp progresses, she keeps having excuses whenever I ask her out. I mean, yeah, I’m cool with that especially if it’s because of some natural causes or emergencies which she usually uses. wever, just recently, I found out that she has been ditching me because of her best friend. I get it that it’s her best friend but why does she have to hide it from me to think that this is a guy best friend. I talked to her about this but she can’t seem to give me a justifying answer. This makes me doubt her and everything that she says about loving me and our relationp. Suld I really be worried of this?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic