Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > Current Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Do you believe the world is getting warmer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peewee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you believe the world is getting warmer?
    Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 1:24pm
You would have to be pretty dense to believe this crap anymore. I certainly don't believe this crap. What about you?
Sponsored Links

Phx19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phx19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 1:30pm
No I don't believe the world is getting hotter. in fact i believe it is getting colder every day

by the way. nice picture of the joker.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 1:01am
Ok maybe I am dense but something is causing dramatic climatic changes, you must agree with that surely. If it is not global warming then there must be another cause and I for one suggest we all try to find the problem. This is typical as everyone complains about the weather but no one does anything in order to fix it.
DustinD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DustinD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 9:07pm
No global warming is a scam. The science does not back it up. My two cents.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic