Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > Current Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Man Pink Panties Lawsuit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DustinD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man Pink Panties Lawsuit
    Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 9:10pm
I don't understand how the prank caused him to lose his job. Shouldn't the people who pranked him be the ones in trouble? And did he lose his job at that time, or recently? The prank was 2 years ago.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/del-man-woke-colonoscopy-exam-wearing-pink-panties-article-1.1975668?utm_content=buffer8e443&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 9:13pm
Call me cynical, but I'll bet the guy lost his job for other reasons and is using the prank as an excuse to sue and make money. I agree that doctor's offices and medical staff shouldn't pull pranks, but I highly doubt he suffered serious mental anguish and lost wages over this. I would also bet that he never made any effort to resolve this privately before filing the lawsuit.

And part of me wonders if it really even happened. I mean, did anyone else report this? Did anyone else see the alleged panties? Can we get a sketch artist in here for a composite sketch of the undergarments? :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic