Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My journey finding methods to talk to women

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
whorknotho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whorknotho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My journey finding methods to talk to women
    Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 7:54pm
From my previous message I said I had been struggling with challenges on methods to talk to women, that being said I have decided I would face this problems producing numerous adjustments.

I started by listing all important things I really like or find pleasing in ladies, and that is physically and mentally; by doing this I could figure out of which situations to consider a girl in a serious way, and then in which others it's going to be for the night.

Regarding conversation I happen to be trying to begin them by context, to illustrate a conversation may well change in a nightclub when compared to of one started in let's say, a library, aside from that now i'm working to make statements rather than relaying on questions, mean I don't like it to resemble it's a job interview or something similar, and based on the comments attained I'd push it further, change or come back to the subject. In addition I had noticed I can also come and go between speaking subjects, because it's a human talk it does not, and will not be linear.

Because my conversation is not yet still my personal best point, I'm focusing myself on my body language, putting the effort to look the girl right to the eye, and be as near to her as possible, besides that seeking to touch her the most I am able to, and then trying to touch her socially, and building up right up until it gets more sexual. In Case I witness any negative response I take a step back, mainly because the idea is to make a bound rather than to freak the hell out of the girl. The technique I take as a way to determine this is usually spotting if she actually is cheerful, having deep eye contact and if she's open for me touching her, or when I recieve an aversive response. OuchTongue

I am certain lots of people consider that popping to night venues for instance night clubs and bars is tough and even silly, I do agree to a degree, however, I likewise see it as the most suitable enviroment, since it make a lot of appealing women on the same place, and also because it's not the easiest place to be, it presses me personally to improve. I do started to go out to different places as well as in my everyday life I get to approach ladies, I have observed significant shifts, I fully feel like it is a lot much simpler than on nightclubs, which is simply because I have been facing all those environments to start with.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic