Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating with children
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gf wants her son to study here. What should I do?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Gf wants her son to study here. What should I do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
davidfel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidfel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gf wants her son to study here. What should I do?
    Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 7:21pm
About three years ago, I met my girlfriend through a romance tour. Since then, we have been dating and communicating with each other online. When I met her, she already has a son who was about three to four years old. 
Now, he’s turning seven and is about to start his elementary years. She’s asking me if it would be a good idea to let her son study here in the United States. We’ve already been discussing future plans like settling down and her migrating over here to live with me. But now, I don’t feel like it’s the right time. 
What should I do? I think it’s a good idea to let her son study here because the education is better and he would have more opportunities. I just don’t know how to plan this all out. What are the factors I need to consider before making any decisions? I really need some insights and advice on this. 
We are talking about a child’s future here but before anything else, I want to make sure we’re ready for the next step to avoid making the wrong choices.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic